Finance Manager Business Partnering
At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you
Do work that matters:
Enterprise Services (ES) delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
ES Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the ES division.
See yourself in our team:
Your team forms part of the wider ES Finance Team of approximately 90 people and provides business partnering and financial management services to Enterprise Services and Business Unit CIOs.
This role is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager to provide financial support to ES Finance and the ES business
- Support ES stakeholders and Finance by providing strong financial management services and decision support
- Creation and delivery (in both verbal and written form) of crisp, concise and impactful material to assist in driving business outcomes and enhanced cost transparency
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial results and analysis for both BAU and investment spend to ES, Business Unit and Finance General Managers
- Assume responsibility for accuracy of contents and the timeliness of submissions to relevant parties
- Strong base knowledge and experience of fundamental finance principles, processes and financial control
- Demonstration of intellectual curiosity to enhance understanding of the business being supported including cost base and underlying cost drivers
- Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including driver based plans in support of insightful analytics and business performance management
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong accounting and financial skills;
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Broad stakeholder engagement skills;
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with up to 3+ years post qualification experience;
- Accounting/finance management related degree; and
- Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 18/03/2021
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.