Expenses & Corporate Card Purchase to Pay Analyst
Weekly Hours: 39
Join the Apple Finance organisation and make a positive impact. Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) finance organisation operates in four regional centers around the world today. GBS manages all accounting and operational compliance activities for Apple’s extensive businesses in EMEIA. Purchase to Pay (P2P) is one of the organisations in GBS that helps make a difference in how we continue to value the vendor and employee experiences.
Purchase to Pay is looking for an Analyst to develop efficient processes and analytical solutions for our business needs. You will be involved in daily business operations along with having the opportunity to work on initiatives and projects simultaneously. You will also play a key role in supporting our subject matter experts, leadership, and business partners, as well as help with ad hoc requests.
Strong candidates will meet or exceed the qualifications below and must be passionate about the role.
- Possess an analytical mindset to support growing business needs, scaling metrics, and service life agreements (SLA)
- Experience in identifying operational improvements and in leading projects
- Ability to collate, extract and report confidential data efficiently to the correct intended audience
- Excel in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment with the ability to adapt to changing business priorities and timelines
- Maintain extraordinary focus on details, accuracy and quality
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be a strong team player with a high degree of flexibility to enable initiative
The P2P Analyst will support our Expenses & Corporate Card team for EMEIA, while working with AMR, APAC & China to globalise wherever possible. This individual will develop, analyse, and re-design process workflows, while supporting new reporting visualisations. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Travel and Expenses (T&E) auditing and reporting functions within tight deadlines along with driving on-going solutions towards automation in order to achieve key operational metrics and SLAs
- Managing Apple Corporate Card program as it relates to Apple’s policies and procedures and to drive Employee compliance with same
- Delivering reporting and insight on T&E and Corporate Card spend to management and partners.
- Reconciliation of Employee Corporate Card Accounts & completing Quarter-End activities, i.e. CIT Reconciliations and Accounts Payable commentary on vendor ageing balances
- Strong project input and activity relating to Geo Expansion, system enhancements, data privacy, etc
- Business Partnering closely with global and regional stakeholders to ensure that processes and system solutions are consistent globally to deliver excellent customer service (internal and external focus)
- Handling employee and business partner queries where you will research and resolve issues with a strong emphasis on troubleshooting
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.