US GAAP - Audit & Advisory Seniors & Assistant Managers
Qualified CPA and ACA auditors with US GAAP and audit experience required for this growing advisory service line in a Big 4 firm in London.
This Big 4 firm in London supports high profile clients as they undertake cross-border transactions, such as IPOs.
Tier 2 visa sponsorship is available if required.
This Big 4 firm provides expert US GAAP and IFRS advice to a wide range of clients across undertaking Capital Markets activity including many US IPO's.
In the role you will:
- Support the delivery of expert technical accounting advice to clients
- Contribute to a variety of technical accounting advisory projects
- Prepare materials and analysis to support both the delivery of current projects and the pursuit of new opportunities
You will benefit from:
- Continual development and expansion of your knowledge and skills with a market leading team
- Exposure to delivering solutions to clients pursuing commercial and financial strategies
- International exposure to a variety of blue chip clients
- Qualified CPA and/or ACA auditors with US GAAP and audit experience
- Good knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience leading audits of US listed companies
- Consultative business partnering approach to colleagues and clients alike
Excellent salary and benefits. Tier 2 visa sponsorship is available if required.