FMS Financial Analyst
Pioneering Evolution, LLC is seeking mid level Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Financial Analyst to provide FMS case closure experience. In this position, you will provide FMS case support by tracking funds, generating Purchase Requests (PR), and reconciling funds.
• Reconcile Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases as contracts are executed, yearly warfare center and contract funding is de–obligated, and LOA lines are expended, exhausted, and closed out
• Maintain detailed records of, and report on, FMS Case Closure status.
• Assist in preparing FMS closure packages for the MISIL–managed supply service complete cases and interim closed cases.
• Develop strategies to correct and mitigate discrepancies (ULOs, etc) and prepare, document, validate, and present requisite correction packages for FMS cases
• Obtain, file and archive FMS reconciliation documentation, billing histories, and contract closure statements.
• Analyze and provide case financial reports to BFMs for use at Program Reviews
• Reconcile transactions by comparing data across all FMS Financial Systems
• Recommend actions to improve case financial status
• Research and maintain historical case data
• Track commitments, obligations, and expenditures for FMS funding
• Pull and analyze reports from SCIP, MISIL, DIFS, DSAMS, and Navy ERP to support FMS case execution
• Compare financial data to financial spending plans and reconcile discrepancies.
• Update program ledgers and Task Planning Sheets
• SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3 years' experience in DoD/USN financial management.
• 3 years' experience supporting Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
• Experience with Navy ERP
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
• Experience working in Microsoft and Linux computing environments
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field.
• Experience supporting a NAVSEA Program Office.
• Experience supporting NAVSEA Ship Construction.
•Experience with MISIL, SCIP COBRA, DIFS, DSAMS.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
• Demonstrated leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
?? Strong team player; self–assured, confident, and goal oriented.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and delegate effectively.
?? Ability to solve problems and translate policies into daily routine operations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
PE Offers a Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages!!
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
• Life Insurance
• Paid Federal Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Referral Bonuses
• Profit Sharing