Intern - Financial Risk
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Support Risk Advisory teams:
- Conduct research, consolidate or analyze data at the guidance of the Risk Advisory Consultant
- Translate (Vietnamese – English) RA deliverables such as proposals, reports, work sections
- Be assigned on simple engagements to perform compliance check (required traveling to client site and conduct the work individually)
- Be on fieldwork with RA consultants to support fieldwork work sections
- Conduct other tasks assigned by the RA Team leader during the internship period
- Communicating with different departments in the Company to handle admin works for RA team
- Conduct different office works such as: Photo copying, scanning, printing, biding RA reports/proposals etc
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Background in Business Administration, International Business, Finance & Accounting, Computer Science, Statistics, Banking, Auditing, and be able to apply the knowledge into practice.
- Fluent English speaking skills, proficiently use English to read technical documents, documenting during fieldwork as well as translating professional documents.
- Proficient researching skills, being able to draw out data and information and conduct initial analysis to produce meaningful reports.
- Good communication skills: listening, questioning, note taking, documenting and report writing
- Proficient computer skills, being able to proficiently use Microsoft Outlook, Words, Excel, PowerPoint
- Mature, good personal judgments, inter-personal skills and critical thinking skills
- Dynamic, proactive, willing to learn mindset
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.