Roles & Responsibilities:
Reports to the Department Manager, the assistant accountant will be responsible for client entities’ month end closing and financial accounting reporting. He/she will work strongly with other team members in ensuring day to day accounting functions are performed timely, effectively, and accurately.
Main Job Description:
- Perform bookkeeping and assist in month end closing activities bank reconciliation
- Handle full set of account and schedules for audit - Prepare and submission of quarterly GST returns
- Handle tax compliance issue and computations for individual and corporate tax
- Respond within a short time frame to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in related to all aspects of the services provided
- Manage client portfolio and maintain good client engagement and interaction
- Ensure all financial closing timelines are met - Maintain proper filing and documentation
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- Candidate must be at least a Degree/ACCA (Completed) holder with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Possess thorough understanding of FRS knowledge and Quickbook/Xero will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multi-task. - Deadline oriented, analytical, meticulous and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and excel).
- Able to start work soon/short notice.