Business Development Associate
In this role, you will:
Provide critical support to the sales team to achieve sales excellence
Process post application & sales process with internal stakeholders (eg; GWIS, FOL, CEPS fulfillment etc) to facilitate smooth delivery of customer service and sales.
- Manage all dealership incentive (eg car dealer incentive etc) in a timely manner.
- Manage the reporting elements and generate trends/ analysis/ key statistics/ reports/ data to help improve overall efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of Mobile Sales.
Provide excellent customer services
- Provide support to the RBWM business by actively and reactively assisting customers for account enquiries and ongoing account maintenance.
- Provide assistance to the Sales team on SNAG (ie : investigation) items and support sale team in the fulfillment of the sales / customer needs.
- Act as Customer interface with Service Delivery - Ensure that customers’ needs are met by ensuring that facilities are executed efficiently and accurately.
- Assist line managers to highlight process deficiencies and recommendations.
- Contribute by active participation to identify wok improvement to automate, centralize, migrate to ensure high efficiency in servicing customers. Eliminate non value added work without increasing risk to bank.
Maintain HSBC control standards and follow Group Compliance Policy to minimize operational risk by:
- Remaining compliant with and ensures awareness of Audit and Group requirements and other internal guidelines.
- Ensuring strict compliance with government banking regulations.
- Timely implementing internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Stay vigilant and identify operational risks based on people, process, systems and external arising from fraud , unauthorized activities, error, omission , inefficiency, system failure and external events.
- Report to line manager for assessing the impact and likelihood of risk materializing and vulnerability.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Min diploma holder with 1year work experience in relevant field.
- Independent worker with the ablity to multi task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Good time management.
- Excellent customer service orientation. Good communication skill.
- Strong capacity to handle details and workflow processes efficiently and effectively.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office (esp word and xcel)-For incumbent focusing on MI, very strong xcel/access s skills is required.
- Fluent in Vietnamese. Having bilingual capability (English/Mandarin) will have an added advantage.