Senior to Manager level - Transfer Pricing - Tax Services
3 days left
- Full time
We invite creative and innovative thinkers who are motivated by a “can do” attitude to apply for the Senior Consultant position of our Transfer Pricing Services.
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly.
As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, People Advisory Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing Services and Transaction Tax Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are looking for high performing candidates to join our HCMC Transfer Pricing team as Senior consultants.
- Analyse business value chains and relevant industries
- Perform data-gathering, company and benchmarking analysis
- Prepare advisory and compliance transfer pricing reports and information disclosures
- Participate in transfer pricing audit assistance and related controversy works
- Manage transfer pricing engagements and other related activities
- Work closely with engagement teams and client personnel
- Mentor/coach and assist staff to reach their full potential
- Develop effective relationships with clients and key contacts
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business, Law, etc.)
- At least 1 year experience for experienced Staff, 3 years experience for Senior and 5 years experience for Manager level.
- Relevant experience in transfer pricing in a professional services/corporate environment
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
HCMC: Ms. Linh Thuy Ho – Linh.Thuy.Ho@vn.ey.com