Staff - Transfer Pricing - Tax & Advisory Services
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly.
As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, People Advisory Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing Services and Transaction Tax Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are looking for high performing candidates to join our HCMC Transfer pricing team as associates.
- Analyze business value chains and relevant industries
- Perform data-gathering, company and benchmarking analysis
- Prepare advisory and compliance transfer pricing reports and information disclosures
- Participate in transfer pricing audit assistance and related controversy works
- Manage transfer pricing engagements and other related activities
- Work closely with engagement teams and client personnel
- Mentor/coach and assist staff to reach their full potential
- Develop effective relationships with clients and key contacts
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business, Law, etc.)
- Relevant experience in transfer pricing in a professional services/corporate environment is an advantage
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English
What you will gain:
- Long-term career opportunities with EY.
- Support, coaching and feedback to develop your skills in professional working environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package based on Firm’s policy.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
Application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “EY Vietnam | Staff to Transfer Pricing | Full name”
You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary),
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark. Apply now!