R2A Process Modelling Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 6 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the following area: Record-to-Analyze (R2A)
- Experience in process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation
- Experience in process mapping in Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar) including BPMN notation awareness
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience with proven benefits delivered to other clients through different CI techniques
- Ability to articulate the recommended solution clearly in the form of presentation
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 1 year of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including Team management experience (5+ people)
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with 10+ people
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, supporting Transformation Managers in successful development and delivery of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Participate in the projects that may be related but not limited to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar
- Learn and apply in practice different process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma / DGEM Benchmarking / ESOAR / 5 senses of Intelligent Automation) to the area of expertise for the continuous improvement and transformation purposes
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert and trustful advisor for client within the area of expertise. Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest process and technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
- Act as a Project Stream Lead having full accountability for high quality deliverables with minimum guidance. Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out. Conduct Quality Assurance on the deliverables developed by junior team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.