Senior to Manager - Chinese Speaking - Core Assurance Services
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We invite Vietnamese with fluent spoken and written Mandarin (preferably with legal, tax or accounting & auditing back ground) to apply for the following positions based in Ho Chi Minh City. Depending on the candidates’ ability and experience, we will offer one of the following positions:
- Audit Senior
- Audit Manager
Your key responsibilities
1. For Senior level:
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of in assurance engagements involving Mandarin speaking clients.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Making technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects
2. For Manager level:
- Work with Partners and other executives to plan and execute audit, tax, or other advisory engagements involving Mandarin speaking clients.
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues
- Manage Chinese client accounts including managing client’s relationship, requirements, meetings etc.
- Work with the Partners and executives to develop and execute business development strategies for the Mandarin market. (for Audit Manager)
- Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Technical skills requirements
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and ability to document work paper in English
- Knowledge or background of legal, tax, or accounting and auditing
- Work experience with Chinese companies
- For managerial position, the candidate should acquire at least 1 year of managerial experience
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to sustain business/client relationship
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner
- Strong multi-task ability
- Integrity within a professional environment
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Obtaining ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting - Auditing, Finance, Economics or any related fields.
- At least 2 years experiences in relevant position for Senior level
- At least 5 years experiences in relevant position for Manager level
What we look for:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
HCMC Office: Ms. Linh Thuy Ho – firstname.lastname@example.org – 028 3629 7172
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.