Product and Innovation Project Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.What do you need to start?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years of work experience in Consulting/BPO/ITES and business experience in strategic planning, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Previous technical project management experience in a dynamic high-technology environment is a key to success in this position
- Project Management certificate (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) (Preferred)
- Out of the 8 years required, at least 5 years in a combination of the following: Progressive broad-based information systems Project Management experience (which could include consulting) with implementing leading ERP tools; knowledge and implementation experience in Robotic Process Automation, AI and Cloud infrastructure
- Developing and PMO: The PMO needs to function as a ‘Centre-of-Excellence‘ that helps achieve better quality, consistency and oversight of projects across an enterprise by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards and tools
- Establishing our approach to lifecycle management and control: This includes everything from project planning, initiation, resourcing and execution to monitoring, control and completion
- Ensuring the PMO meets performance targets: Align with the organization’s strategic objectives and adhere to best practices
- Establish the PMO role and operating model (e.g. centralized or decentralized, areas of focus)
- Set standards for project management capabilities, including certifications and qualifications for Project Managers, success measurement criteria, methodologies, tools to be used, etc.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.