Graduate Recruitment - Consulting Services
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits Do you have the vision to see through problems? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We’re looking Associate with bold ambition and potential to grow with us, who learn from the best, surround themselves with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers, so that we will together build a better working world.
Joining in Business Consulting team, you’ll help our variety of clients across all industries and markets to bridge the gap between who they are today and who they need to be in years to come. We will also define, design and deliver the steps that will get them there. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well discipline and work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Management (or equivalent) discipline
- Strong analytics, computer skills and knowledge of Excel is required
- Strong communication, presentation and power point skills
- Ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Working in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people across the region
- Support in delivering large-scale, complex business transformation projects
- Building relationships with external clients and internal peers
- Working in a collaborative team analysing client issues and developing solutions
- Support in Anticipating and identifying risks and raising issues with senior members of the team
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams in the delivery of high quality services, consistently and with proven global methodologies and tools
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
- Only online application to recruitment system will be considered.
- You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Your latest official transcripts and graduate certificate
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.