Process Model Owner (Manager)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project
- Understand concepts around digital twin, process mining, process design, process modelling
- Understand concepts of supply chain and finance
- Understand process flow capturing and creation
- Understand how to gather requirements to capture current product specs and MVPs
- Support the change control process for the design authority and ensure updates to DGEM.
- Learn and understand how to create and manage processes within Business Optix and similar tools.
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility.
What duties will help you grow?
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.