Graduate Recruitment - Core Assurance Services
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
The quality of EY services promotes investor confidence, managing regulatory responsibilities and creating long-term values. By addressing the client’s needs, our business sees impressive growth and now has never been a more exciting moment to join us!
We are now opening Fresh Graduate 2021 opportunities in Core Assurance Services – HCMC Office.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Vietnamese citizen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at MS office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Auditing/Finance/Economics/Taxation/Law with strong academic credentials.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus: Mandarin, Japanese, English, etc.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Develop an understanding of the audit client’s business
- Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
- Only online application to recruitment system will be considered.
- You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Your latest official transcripts and graduate certificate
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.