O2D (Deliver) Support Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.What do you need to start?
- Understands BI tools and technology, planning systems, SAP and Oracle ERPs, order management, EDI, import and export, dispatch systems, data lakes
- Understands market and regional impacts on Order to Deliver process (Distributed trade, modern trade), contract management, billing, invoicing, regulatory, quote management, prebilling, invoice control, workflow, leading platforms and automation, industry trends and outsourcing
- Understands dependencies across pillars: e.g. Connections of promo definition and promo claims management / automation and billing issues impacts on collections. Understanding of VMI / CRS arrangements in both modern trade, traditional and B2B ecom
- Support and help manage a transformation roadmap and vision around how organizations execute and manage go to market activities relating to category and channel performance tracking, customer business plan execution, promotional and in store execution activities
- Lead and manage a project or program work stream and its deliverables within a project
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility.
- Identify business opportunities within the project or client organisation and inform your manager accordingly
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects;
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.