Data Architect Transformation Director
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.What do you need to start?
- Work with database administrators and analysts to secure easy access to company data, database solutions, evaluating requirements, and preparing design reports
- Develop, optimize, and oversee the Integrated Operations conceptual and logical data systems design
- Evaluate any database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Support the design and architectures of database and data orchestration mapping across pillars and to and from client and CG system to optimize outcomes and reduce friction
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing systems
- Manage various data associate problems such as system configuration and integration on multiple platforms
- Lead projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability
- Understands concepts around how to leverage data orchestration, artificial intelligence, insights and data to support a frictionless process design for integrated operations clients
- Plays a critical role in working with pillar IT support and design team to integrate process and drive technology synergy end to end. has awareness of industry leading platforms and automation
- Leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them.
- Identify business transformation/business opportunities at a management level and drives proposals to win these
- Drive and identify opportunities for the development of team offers, new tools, points of view and methodologies.
- Have an excellent understanding of TIO concept and project and change mgt methodologies and can steer profound change and disrupt these frameworks and/ or methodologies
- Drive DGEM development within the expert community
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.