Regional Finance Project Manager (System & Process)
Our client is a market-leading multinational conglomerate with strong business presence globally. An exciting opportunity to join the APAC regional office as a Finance Project Manager.
- Directly report to Regional Director
- As the key Project Manager to lead and drive full spectrum of Finance and Operations system projects across Asia Pacific, including but not limited to SAP implementation, RPA & BI and process reengineering
- Implement group-wise ERP system and continuous process reengineering to improve operational efficiency
- As a strategic business partner to support the Functional leaders on business transformation initiatives, daily business cases and project management
- Assist in any ad hoc projects assigned
- At least 8 years of relevant finance transformation experience, knowledge in SAP will be a plus but not a must
- PMP/Six Sigma or any related certification would be a plus
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- IMMEDIATELY AVILABLE IS HIGHLY PREFERRED
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.