Lead Internal Audit and Compliance Manager
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract
- Do what you love whilst helping people live BOLD lives!
- Be part of an organisation that challenges stereotypes
Feros Care is a not-for-profit organisation offering a range of aged, disability and community care services. What we care most about is helping people live vibrant, better connected and fulfilling lives. We call it GROWING BOLD.
At Feros, we don't just want you to come to work. We want you to dream, grow and make your best life's work. We want you to have ambitions and passions and, for you to bring your heart to work. We want to hear your new ideas and you to help us change the game. We are everything but traditional, we are challenging the stereotypes in aged care and disability. Every day will bring a new challenge (or two); we can guarantee you won't be bored.
The Lead Internal Audit and Compliance Manager will add value to Feros Care Operations by seeking best practice and continuous improvement through establishing and embedding an internal audit, compliance and assurance policy and framework. The role will bring a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the Feros Care integrated Quality, Risk Management, Audit and Compliance System.
What will I be doing?
- In collaboration with the Feros Care Board, Executive and Senior Leadership develop a legislative, risk and control based Internal Audit, Compliance and Quality Assurance program that supports:
- Compliance and assurance with all applicable legislation, regulation and standards
- Identifies gaps for rectification and monitors compliance with ISO 9001 certification and all applicable accreditation standards
- Reporting and oversight to management and board
- Implement a legislative and regulatory based compliance program including ongoing compliance monitoring and reporting assured by audit and compliance oversight and reporting
- Identify, provide training and support for quality and assurance staff across all Feros Care corporate and service areas to facilitate and or conduct quality assurance activities.
- Support the organisation by monitoring compliance to deeds, contracts and legislation through audit functions
What will you bring:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a range of internal audit, risk and or compliance activities that may include process review, quality management and internal control systems
- In depth understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of the internal controls over various business processes
- Have the ability to research, interpret and assess compliance against a range of legislation, policies and company procedures
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to confidently engage, influence and liaise with a range of subject matter experts from across various elements/functions of the organisation
- Good level of analytical and report writing skills with a focus on providing well researched recommendations
- Effective verbal skills with analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of legislation, regulations and standards applicable to Not-for-Profit organisations and operational activities
Qualifications, Certificates and Registrations:
- Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor qualification
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at Feros Care on 07 5669 0559, quoting Ref No. 928917.