- Market leader
- Opportunity for career progression
- Work from home
About the company
This large Australian PE-backed company is a leader in their market and going through a period of growth, with a demand to grow their current finance team.
About the role
In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the full end-of-month processing and preparation of financial reports, including reconciliations, balance sheets, and profit & loss. You will also be responsible for GST and FBT returns as well as managing the fixed asset register.
- Finance analysis including budget and variance analysis
- Year end audit and taxation compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of journals
Skills & experience
- Must have unrestricted working rights
- CPA / CA qualified
- Degree qualified within a related field i.e. finance, commerce or business
People like working here because it u2019s always interesting and never boring with the project work and fun office environment. The team are a tight-knit group to learn from and feel they are a part of company building something that will truly help the world with the product they are building.
- Work from home options available
- Be part of a leading national organisation
- Established company with career development options
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Nicola on 0439 435 266 or NicolaM@attractppl.com for a confidential discussion.