Manager - Technology Risk - Assurance Specialist
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Management Consulting division is looking for Managers to join their growing Brisbane team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require you to play an active leadership role in growing KPMG's Technology Risk and Assurance service line.
We are seeking team leaders who are passionate about technology risk and assurance. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their technology environment and to respond to technology risks.
- Manage small to medium size teams of talented KPMG professionals and oversee the planning and execution of IT Internal Audit and IT External Audit client engagements.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle while providing performance management for IT audit, risk and assurance staff working on assigned engagements
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations containing meaningful observations and recommendations to clients, and review documented procedures performed and conclusions reached related to projects
- Support proposal and business development activities by assisting in the identification of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, and developing/presenting proposals
- Provide oversight and leadership to KPMG team members regarding deliverables, project plans, and performance management
You bring to the role:
- Solid experience in internal and/or external audit, with additional experience in IT risk management, attestation, project assurance or advisory preferred
- A tertiary qualification (preferably information systems and commerce or related)
Post graduate qualifications such as CISA/CIA/CRISC, CA/CPA or a Masters degree in an appropriate field
- A demonstrated track record of client management, project delivery, and business development support
- Demonstrated supervisory and team management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
The KPMG DifferenceOur people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognized as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Advertised: 03 Feb 2021 E. Australia Standard Time