IBD Analyst - FIG
- Supporting the FIG team in the origination and execution of event transactions working closely alongside investment banking product teams.
- Supporting advisory and coverage delivery focussed on FIG clients;
- Financial Analysis: Developing bank, insurance and asset management valuations and creating/analysing financial models, as well as conducting financing, comparative and pro forma analyses;
- Client Materials: Assisting in the preparation of presentations and other materials for clients;
- Transaction Execution: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the engagement team;
- Sector knowledge: Keeping up to date with the markets and the sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to support developing advice, valuation and financing structures;
- To work co-operatively with product and country teams.