Data Business Analyst - OCiR Programme
- Key Business Analyst role working on the Front End of the OCIR data application.
- This banking grouphave built an application for their OCIR programme, which pulls in data from multiple, disparate back end data sources and delivers them to a single Front End. It has now been decided that this solution is to be rolled out globally, so the programme requires further resourcing for up to 18 months.
- Front End is based on Tableau
- Role is essentially a Business Analyst to sit within the Business Delivery workstream to focus on enhancements to the tool
- Specifically to translate Business Requirements into Functional Requirements for the development teams to deliver.
- The BA will be required to work with the development team to get the solution delivered.
- Additional responsibilities with include designing test plans and tracking – not running the tests, but creating the plans and tracking. Tracking is in Jira.
- Previous BI programme experience for Investment Banking clients
- Experience focussed on Front-End / User Interface Design as a BA
- Experience of Translating Business Requirements into Functional Requirements
- Tableau, BI or any other data visualization experiecne would be helpful
- Prior work experience of OCIR or EBA/SYSC8 helpful.