CFO Network () is a provider of outsourced accounting, strategic advisory, and corporate finance services to businesses of all types, both locally and nationwide.
We are in a high growth mode and have an opening for a staff accountant position. The successful candidate must be committed to excellence, eager to learn and able to work successfully in a dynamic team environment. This is an opportunity for the right person to gain valuable experience working in a friendly, yet results–oriented workplace dedicated to delivering superior service to our clients.
Must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- This position will be responsible for performing month end reconciliations, journal entries and financial statements for a portfolio of clients.
- Position requirements include: strong communications skills, ability to adhere to strict deadlines, ability to manage multiple tasks within time constraints, a team player and strong attention to detail. QuickBooks and MS Excel experience is strongly desired. Accounting degree and two years experience preferred.
- Competitive salary and benefits are offered for this position. Drug screen and background check required.
CFO is looking for the most talented individuals to join our team. Here's why you should consider CFO for your long term career. Contact us to learn more:
- People First
- Great Place to Work
- Work–Life Balance
- Opportunity to Gain Valuable Business Experience
- Commitment to Developing Our People
- Challenging, Yet Supportive Work Environment
- Part of a Company Committed to Growth and Success
- Part of a Winning Team
??? This is a unique opportunity to leverage your skills and experience in a challenging environment to make real impacts.
- Job Type: Full–time