Based in Liverpool, this service provider are looking for an Accountant to report into a Senior Management Accountant.
This is an established, reputable and successful organisation who are looking to add to their growing Management Accounts team.
Working with the Senior Management Accountant, the post holder of Accountant will be integral to supporting the production of monthly management reporting, performance reports, statutory reports and budget production.
- assisting in the preparation of annual statutory financial accounts for all legal entities and Group
- Supporting schedules within agreed deadlines and in accordance with relevant Accounting Standards.
- Assisting in the delivery of management accounts
- Draft income and expenditure statements
- Accruals, prepayments, adjustments
- Re forecasting
- Working within SLAs
It is essential applicants for the position of Accountant have the following:
- Experience in working within Finance, particularly within Management Accounts function
- Support budgeting and forecasting programmes
- Open plan office
- Option to work from home ( post covid)
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 25 days annual leave plus banks
- Flexible working
- Potential study support
- Pension scheme