This Finance Manager will be joining an exciting growing business to manage the Finance team of a Multinational company.
Our client, based in Luton, are a Global Manufacturing business. Essential in fighting the battle against Covid they even recently featured on the News!
Key responsibilities for this Finance Manager are:
- Manage a team of three direct reports
- Full ownership of the month-end process and timely monthly reporting of all financial information
- Critical point of contact for auditors
- Ensure all tax filings and reporting aspects are in accordance with all relevant statutory and government requirements
- Collaborate with internal departments to gain a commercial understanding of the business
- Monitor and review finance operations including review of balance sheet recs and inter-company statements
- Monitor and analyse monthly operation results against budget and present financial information and variances at the monthly management meeting
The successful Finance Manager will have a manufacturing background as well as being fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. They will have advanced excel skills. Bonus points for previous experience working within practice and having used SAP.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits.