Page Personnel is working in partnership with a globally recognised business in Liverpool to recruit a Financial Accountant to join a rapidly growing accountancy team.
This award-winning business is one of the largest companies in the world in its sector. They have created a centre of excellence in Liverpool to help with developing and nurturing talent and have a really good reputation for developing employees through promotional prospects, investment in learning and development, and support for personal development. They have a great culture and a very supportive environment where employees have a voice and genuinely looked after.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing production of management accounts
- Reviewing preparation of statutory accounts
- Supporting internal audit processes ensuring the delivery of accounts under UK reporting standards
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team ensuring productivity is met and accuracy is to a high standard
- Delivering quality assurance
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and route cause analysis of errors and omissions
You must have the following to be considered for the Financial Accountant role:
- ACA/ACCA studier or qualified by experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Experience of statutory accounting
- Experience of management accounting is desirable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Results orientated and always looking for ways of improvement
- Supervisory experience is beneficial
You will get to work at one of the most reputable businesses in the area, as well as receiving an attractive starting salary with a market-leading benefits package which includes pension scheme, healthcare, private medical, buy/sell holidays, cycle to work, among many other perks.