This client is an established leader within the South- East market . They pride themselves on customer service and ensuring each customer request is dealt with to the highest possible standard.
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts
- Supervise Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Prepare Financial Accounts for Year End Audit
- Control and Monitor Cash Flow
- Produce annual budget and forecasts.
- Liaise with department managers to maximise profitability
- Preparation of Ad Hoc Reports for management
- Ensure Dealer Management System is controlled and up to date
- Supervise Administration Staff and ensure they perform to the required standards
- Revenue Returns
- Professional Qualification or in the process of completing Qualification
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis knowledge and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills with commitment to meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive with problem solving
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara by email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22399