Accounts Semi Senior - Exposure to Audits/Accounts and Tax
This growing firm of Chartered Accountants will support you in your training and development. They are searching for 2 Semi Senior Accountants to join the business. This will bolster the team greatly and benefit the clients and the service the team provides
Our client is a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice based in a highly desirable area of Bristol. They have a varied and growing client base, consisting of Audit, Accounts and Tax clients. You will be involved in every aspect of this from day 1 and develop your career.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Semi Senior Position based in Bristol are:
- Support the Partner and Managers on a range of audit requirements (10% of the role)
- Lead on accounts preparation for Year end Accounts on Sole Traders, Partnerships and LTD Companies
- Support (or lead) on tax preparation for both corporate and Personal clients.
For this Semi Senior position based in Bristol. Our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- Bring 2+ years of accountancy practice experience
- Able to complete sets of accounts up to Draft/Final for a variety of businesses.
- Track record in producing Tax computations
- Some Audit experience would be advantageous
Base Salary up to £30,000 (experience depending)
Match Pension contributions
Parking paid for
Opportunity to develop your career and qualification