I am exclusively partnered with an exciting and growing organisation in the automotive industry who are seeking a part-qualified Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis for full-time work based at their offices in Brentwood.
My client specialise in the automotive space and are seeking a proficient Finance Manager to join their offices in Brentwood for full-time work. This is a sole finance position and will require one with extensive knowledge of top to bottom accounts.
- Ensure; sales, purchase and general ledger is maintained
- Sales order processing
- Replenishing stock levels, ordering stock
- Reconciliation of bank, general ledger and cashbook
- Taking accounts up to trial balance
- Full preparation of monthly management accounts (accruals, prepayments, budgets and forecasts)
- Commentary, analysis and internal reporting
- Preparation of draft accounts, board pack
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide support to the heads of department (performance and racing)
System used - Sage 200
The successful candidate will have experience of all of the duties listed above from within a similar setting, be able to commute to the offices in Brentwood for full-time work and be a part-qualified accountant. Knowledge of Sage 200 is desired but not essential.
On offer to the candidate is the chance to join a progressive and exciting organisation, as well as a competitive salary and opportunity to develop in the role.