Fantastic opportunity to join a growing FMCG business who have become a market leader in their field. The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the finance function, managing the team and working closely with the Managing Director.
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing FMCG business who have become a market leader in their field and have a large share in the retail market, supplying large retailers. Part of a group with subsidiaries across the UK and Europe, and committed teams who work together to support business growth.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Budget management and preparation of annual budget
- Daily monitoring and cashflow forecasting
- Stock-takes and cost of sales
- Running monthly payroll
- Insurance and banking
- Sales Finance
- Fixed Assets
- Inter-company account
- Managing a team of four
- Ad hoc duties
The successful Finance Manager:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong system skills including advanced Excel
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Team management experience
The successful Finance Manager will receive a competitive salary including additional benefits. There is also progression opportunities as the business continues to grow.