Enterprise Technology Pillar Lead
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.What do you need to start?
- Understands technology and concepts such as data orchestration. Be familiar or becomes a generalist with Key processes. EG: Plan, Execute, Deliver, Collect, MDM, Ecommerce, Analytics and Insights, Intelligent automation
- Understands concepts of databases and technical application of business rules in order to solution and architect the right technology and automations to deliver on the E2E pillar vision.
- Beneficial to have technology expertise related to Supply Chain and finance technical integration
- Strong customer facing, presenting, content development and solutioning skills
- Works with all teams, Client, CG, Technology partners to ensure strong solution and outcomes.
- Works with teams to mitigate risks relating to technology implementations and commitments
- Transform client relationships to generate successful sales.
- Lead projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability.
- Be an “Influencer” in the further development of the functionality of process specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities and attitude
- Leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them.
- Identify business transformation/business opportunities at a management level and drives proposals to win these
- Drive and identify opportunities for the development of team offers, new tools, points of view and methodologies.
- Have an excellent understanding of TIO concept and project and change mgt methodologies and can steer profound change and disrupt these frameworks and/ or methodologies
- Drive DGEM development within the expert community
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.