Assistant Manager, Finance, 1FSS (Singaporeans Only)
About 1FSS Pte Ltd
Formed in 2019, 1FSS Pte Ltd has been the leading Center of Excellence for public sector shared services centers. The purpose of the Finance Shared Service is to achieve efficiency gains from synergizing capabilities through centralization of services. This ultimately allows us to increase the value we provide to all our stakeholders, whether they are institutions or our patients. Being an organization serving for the majority of healthcare institutions in Singapore, we are committed to support the healthcare industry as a whole and raise the bar for healthcare service regionally and globally.
- Produce monthly financial report to Head of Finance for review
- Review monthly schedules and reconciliation statements and ensure follow up actions are taken promptly to clear outstanding/open items
- Coordinate with the various Heads of Departments to prepare the company’s budget
- Support Head of Finance in updating of Finance corporate policies and review of the service fee allocation model
- Responsible to perform annual service fee allocation refresh and ensure that the service fee allocation is in accordance to established benchmarks and parameters
- Prepare audit and tax schedules supporting the financial statements
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents on all audit and tax matters
- Vet approval papers on requests for operating and capital expenditure.
- Raise purchase and payment requests and budget tracking for expenditure and grant receivable.
- Support Company Secretary in Board and Board Committees meetings
- Participate in projects as assigned, including minutes taking
- Degree in Accountancy / Associate of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification with minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of FRS and accounting principles and statutory regulations
- Strong in Excel, fluent in writing and presentation skill
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous with high degree of initiatives and resourcefulness
- Strong sense of business acumen and stakeholders’ engagement to understand the organisational issues and challenges
- Able to multitask and work under tight timelines
- Experience in healthcare industry and SAP would be an added advantage
- Singaporeans only