Finance Executive, Accounts Payable (2 Years Contract)
About 1FSS Pte Ltd
Formed in 2019, 1FSS Pte Ltd has been the leading Center of Excellence for public sector shared services centers. The purpose of the Finance Shared Service is to achieve efficiency gains from synergizing capabilities through centralization of services. This ultimately allows us to increase the value we provide to all our stakeholders, whether they are institutions or our patients. Being an organization serving for the majority of healthcare institutions in Singapore, we are committed to support the healthcare industry as a whole and raise the bar for healthcare service regionally and globally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of invoice processing of institution/s assigned within stipulated timeline
- Assume leading role in department projects.
- Supervise, train and manage staff, where appropriate
- Draft standard operating procedures to guide staff on managing their daily work
- Participate in system enhancement projects including UAT and conduct training to staff and users.
- Involve in month end closing related activities
- Submit accruals for unprocessed invoices, payment requests and reimbursement claims at month-end, adhering to closing
- schedule provided by institution.
- Review journals for reclassification and adjustments, recurring transactions within timeline.
- Review schedules for Accruals, Prepayments, GRIR, etc. on a timely basis. \
- Follow up on reconciling items and long outstanding items for early resolution.
- Prepare and review AP reconciliation with GL and creditors’ ageing report.
- Ensure follow up actions are taken to clear long outstanding debit and credit balances.
- Ensure that AP schedules are prepared and reviewed on a timely basis
- Review creditors’ reconciliation statements for vendors and ensure that the balances are correctly reflected.
- Ensure long outstanding balances in all vendors’ statement of accounts received are actively followed up
- Degree in accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in Accounts Payable function
- Experience in managing a small team preferred
- Hands-on SAP Experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High integrity, meticulous, eye for detail and proactive
- Independent, self-driven with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Customer service orientated