Client Service - Sr. Associate
Basic Purpose: Coordinates the review of documentation to open international accounts for clients, onboard new business into State Street, closing of accounts, amendment processing and management of the renewal process in markets where investment licenses expire and require documentation for renewal.
- Work with client and local subcustodian banks to facilitate client account openings, closings, conversions, renewals and amendment requests
- Responsible for managing all client escalations
- Share responsibility with manager for accurate and timely processing for deliverables and for coaching and development of staff
- Reconciles security and cash account variances
- Performs auditing of team’s work
- Interprets client needs and works to meet those needs
- Contributes actively in team activities, sharing experience and ideas
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the managers.
- Facilitates meetings with clients, sub-custodians and impacted SSB parties to ensure high levels of service are maintained
- Ability to recognize and prioritize issues through daily updates, ensuring work is completed within established timeframes
- Act as technical resource to Account Opening Associates
- Develop, modify, and maintain department policies and procedures in response to regulatory changes and to ensure adequate controls are in place to mitigate risk
- Participate in projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years’ experience within the Financial Services industry preferably with Account Opening exposure
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and Access preferred
- Project and Lean experience preferred
- Understanding of global custody and/or international markets a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.