Sr Consultant, Transfer Agency
The candidate will be responsible for managing a variety of US Transfer Agency projects. Oversee large and/or complex projects such as strategic change management, new business/product initiatives, regulatory compliance, and process re-engineering.
This position requires well developed project management skills acquired through managing and leading large scale/complex projects preferably in the financial services industry. Strong analytical and communication skills are needed to draft detailed project plans, scope business requirements and provide project updates to a wide audience. Strong organizational skills are required to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment. The ability to quickly learn Transfer Agency processes and to work effectively in a team environment is critical. Experience in the financial services industry specifically in the mutual fund space (40 Act, CIT’s, Fund of Funds, alternative funds etc.) is preferred.
- Lead a variety of TA projects of varying size and complexity demonstrating strong leadership and project management skills.
- Liaise with partner areas to analyze existing processes and develop new strategies to support growing and changing business needs.
- Execute core steps related to the SDLC process from a business unit perspective including: complete process analysis, draft business requirements, document test plans, complete required testing, and execute post implementation monitoring.
- Provides technical expertise for new or complex products/services and oversees the implementation of new processes to support these products/services on an ongoing basis to ensure that client needs are met.
- Serve as a technical/functional expert without management responsibilities and be seen as a key advisor on significant business decisions specifically related to FIS-TA support.
- Stay abreast of regulatory updates/changes impacting alternative investment products.
- Develop expertise within the Business Support team to facilitate the execution of core processes including: client onboarding (fund launch and conversion), cultivating internal and external relationships, client change, and regulatory initiatives.
- Primary application vendor contact providing management and oversight of FIS-TA releases, schedule, UAT, and install schedules. Work closely with NFS Support and business partners to coordinate application releases.
Experience: Minimum of 4-7 years’ experience in financial services including knowledge of mutual funds (40 Act, CIT’s, Fund of Funds, Alternative Funds), Robotics, and project management, SDLC) experience. Agile Project Management Experience a preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.