Compensation ($65,000 – $75,000)
- Maintain the general ledger balance sheet accounts for clientele.
- Record journal entries as appropriate.
- Conduct month–end close, ensure that all of the month's financial activities have been accounted for and reconciled to the proper general ledger accounts in a timely manner.
- Identify and resolve accounting errors and omissions as needed.
- Prepare account variance analyses and analytical reports to management as needed.
- Record in the G/L the payroll uploads, which are received from the payroll system and reconcile to cash account withdrawals.
- Produce ad hoc information and analysis when required. Assist with specific project work.
- Collaborate with managers and employees to improve work relationships and procedures.
- BS / BA in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience