Tax Associate (GST)
We have an opportunity for interested and suitable candidate in our GST team. We render services to our diverse portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include the provision of comprehensive and GST compliance and advisory work.
- Assist with GST compliance work, which involves preparation and/or review of clients’ GST returns prior to submission
- Provide advice to clients on GST implications and applicable treatment of their business transactions
- Assist with GST registration, exemption and schemes
- Conduct Assisted Self Help Kit (ASK) reviews, and Assisted Compliance Assurance Programme (ACAP) reviews
- Assist clients with IRAS GST audits and queries
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.