Business Onboarding & Transition - Team Leader
STate STreet Global Services – Client OnboardingDESCRIPTION
Business Onboarding and Transitions Team’s (BOaT) Team Leader is responsible for the operational management of Fund Set up / Onboarding and Global Account Opening. The TL represents State Street Corporation as a key connect with client relationship teams managing day to day on going performance. TLwill hold a team of Fund Onboarding Specialists, along with oversight for risk mitigation and responsibility for both day to day and ongoing performance management of their team.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Providing specialist support to the Client service teams for onboarding funds
- Monitoring and managing the completion of funds documentation for all clients in line with applicable onboarding policies & procedures
- Ensuring that all necessary screenings takes place in line with the provided by compliance. Notifying local management of operational issues
- Ensuring BOaT risk assessments using corporate compliance tools and methods prior to account opening are completed before account opening and on an on-going basis for all accounts
- Managing and reviewing the preparation of MIS for onboarding functions
Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry
- A minimum of 1+years of people management experience
- Graduate/ MBA preferably in Finance
- Knowledge of onboarding, reference data, static data would be preferred
- Audit or quality assurance experience
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
- Ability to engage with Officers from different State Street sites in North America and APAC locally communicating confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms
- Excel knowledge, metrics driven approach and exposure to project management would be an added advantage
- Possess in depth knowledge on complete Onboarding, Funds set ups, reference data
- Identifying / understanding complex ownership structure.
- Ability to support staff on the application of new procedures and policies
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.