EMEA Controller Business Management & Support - Associate/Vice-President
This role has overall responsibility for BM duties in support of the Warsaw based financial controller team and also is a key part of the EMEA business management and support team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Design & deliver the operating model for the EMEA financial controller team in Warsaw.
- Provision of EMEA wide MIS for the financial controller community.
- Creation and management of dashboards supporting the provision of MIS.
- Manage headcount tracking for the EMEA financial controller community.
- Manage the role approval and reconciliation process for the EMEA financial controller community
- Act as the local JPMC culture carrier for new joiners, especially on the D&I agenda.
- Act as the focal point for all EMEA financial controller BM activity in support of the Warsaw based team.
- Undertake duties as the team resilience lead.
To deliver the responsibilities of the role, candidates should:
- Be a driven self-starter who is not afraid to operate independently and use their own initiative.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Have experience of working at scale and/or in scaling activity up.
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills with experience of presenting to senior management
- Be proficient in the use of Confluence, Tableau and MS Office
- Have experience in MIS provision in a complex organisation for a diverse set of stakeholders
- Have experience of organisational design and re-engineering business processes.
- Have experience in digital innovation and the use of data analytics, visualisation and collaboration.
- Be able to work under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.