Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is Leading To Better. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
Kerry is looking for a self-motivated, energetic team player for a financial accountant role working within its Central Finance team, which is part of the North America Taste & Nutrition Business. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance or business professional looking to develop broader business experience and leadership skills for career progression. The work environment is fast-paced, challenging and results-driven.
You will act as the key support to the Financial Controller for the Central Finance team and provides day-to-day financial oversight to help develop and support the growth strategy. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You will assist in preparation and presentation of timely, accurate, value-added information to senior executive including financial analysis and presentations that assists in strategic decision making.
- You will be part of a corporate finance team responsible for multiple tasks in area of Financial Control, General Ledger, Monthly Financial Reporting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Statutory Accounts, Projections and Budgeting.
- You will work on standardizing of processes, highlighting and implementing changes within finance team to drive efficiencies.
- You will monitor and measure financial performance of Kerry Americas against Key Performance Indicators. This includes working closely with commercial teams and Business Finance leads to analyze and report drivers of performance on a regular basis.
- You will support monthly reviews and periodic business planning sessions, which involves evaluating financial and operational results, monitoring data and contributing to the development of key initiatives.
- You will ensure and maintain a robust control environment around all financial processes.
What you'll need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution required
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong IT Skills, particularly MS Excel
- Proficiency in SAP, Mapics, and BPC Accounting Systems desirable
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.