Senior Reporting Specialist
We are looking for Senior Reporting Specialist to join our Financial Reporting team for Europe, located in our newly created High End C&C Hub in Poznan to:
- Deliver a complete, accurate and timely set of entity IFRS reporting (corporate reporting) for a market or cluster of smaller markets, ensuring that monthly and close activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner by our partner BPO (performing General Ledger, Period End Close and Balance Sheet Reconciliation activities),
- Ensure quality of Balance Sheet review
- Ensure compliance with ICFW (Internal Control Framework) and SOX requirements
- Outward facing to customers, you are responsible for the complete, accurate and timely delivery of the IFRS reporting (corporate reporting) and you own the Balance Sheet for a set of given entities.
- Be accountable for day to day BPO delivery of operations, ensuring stakeholders issues are identified and promptly resolved, and proactively identifying any issues or risks to the service.
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the BPO, drive quality (through BPO retraining if necessary) and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- Support period end financial closing activities and ensure efficient & effective close is performed
- Drive the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent re-occurrence
- Review the documentation for all month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements. You drive control remediation where required.
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external stakeholders.
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Your support might be required for either Business as usual or Project related activities
- Managing complex situations proactively and drive continuous service improvements
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with &> 3 years of post-qualification experience or post degree
- Experience in Financial Reporting or Audit Firm
- Experience of working in a Control / SOX environment
- Excel skills a must
- Previous experience of SAP preferred
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Environment and / or experience of managing of BPO for a sizeable company preferred
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and displays initiative in improving process and resolving issues
- Good communicator
- Flexible and Can-do attitude
- Good organisation skills, ability to manage workload to ensure all key deadlines are met
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams
- Good and engaging team player
- Structured and thorough approach to challenging situations
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency