Financial Planning & Analysis Revenue Insight Center - AVP
The Assistant Vice President, Finance Manager will report to the VP, FP&A Revenue Insights Center -- Analytics and will play a critical role providing overall FP&A Support, Leadership and Strategic Insights, located in Bangalore. The individual will be focused on team structure/management of the Bangalore team, financial planning, reporting and development of business orientated operating metrics and presentations. The incumbent will also play a critical role developing financial frameworks and methodologies, and coordinating the strategic support across the team.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Revenue planning, forecasting and analysis of results and projections
- Development and production of meaningful reports, metrics and analysis to facilitate in-depth understanding of results.
- Lead: preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with FP&A and LFO Senior management.
- Assist in the strategic plan, budget and forecasting processes including input and interfacing with finance and business managers.
- Participation in process improvement efforts to streamline the development of forecasts/plans including Finance related activities.
- Manage a team of 4-5 analysts across Bangalore
- Drive strategic insights across the entire Revenue team with a change-agent mindset
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to execute and drive results with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work confidently and build strong relationships.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, business partnership and influencing skills.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills.
- Proven ability and flexibility to manage multiple priorities on a deadline basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong leadership and management skills, Team player and self-starter.
- Ability to identify, define and execute process improvement opportunities.
- Strong Essbase and Hyperion skills.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- 10-15 year’s progressive Finance/FP&A experience. State Street experience is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.