Senior IT Business Analyst
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for Senior Business Analyst to join our EY GDS Consulting team focused on providing cutting–edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
As a Senior Business analysts you will facilitate constant business process improvements by regular investigations, analysis, reviews and documentation specific areas of a business in terms of its functions and processes. We are looking for professionals with expertise and prior work experience in Banking area.
Skills and attributes for success:
- At least 1 end to end implementation of Banking Solution as Business Analyst
- Experience in at least one of following solutions: Mambu, Temenos, NextGen, Finacle, FIS
- Experience in broader Banking areas including Retail and Wholesale Banking Across channels – traditional (Branch Banking) and Digital including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM, Kiosks, IVR, Social
- Experience in large Digital Banking transformation initiatives such as Multi Channel Optimization, Customer Experience, Online Banking refresh, Channel migration, payment transformation desirable
- Strong Leadership and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Working experience in running client workshops, gathering requirements and formalizing the MRD document and be able to get sign offs for the same
- Should act as a SPOC during SIT and UAT phases and be able to drive the Testing phase of the project
- Be able to debug and identify the root-cause for Product issues, provide workarounds and liase with Product Team for Permanent fix
- Should be able to identify and formulate data migration strategy alongside the project manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
- Good command of English, German or French would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Willingness to travel
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.