Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
We also take great pride in supporting our local communities participating in firm wide volunteer days and using our paid time off to work in organizations for which we have personal passion.
We are looking for an energetic and responsive Audit Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the management of audits, reviews, and compilations from planning to completion. Your role will include a significant amount of client contact and developing new business opportunities for the firm.
Accounting Today ranks Aldrich as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities – offering our employees a chance to serve an industry of interest to them.
- Assumes full responsibility for financial services engagements and delegates to various staff as necessary
- Acts as a resource for staff and seniors on specific technical issues and/or questions
- Assumes service responsibility for clients
- Supervises staff, provides training, mentors, and prepares performance reviews
- Prepares invoices to clients, communicates and negotiates detail of fees to clients
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible legislation that could affect the business climate
- Manages staff assigned to engagements and reviews workpaper files
- Develops new business opportunities through networking and professional organizations
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in Public Accounting working in a financial services role
- Solid understanding of audit and attest services with knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and common accounting software
The Aldrich Group of Companies includes a Top 100 Accounting Firm nationally providing tax, advisory and consulting services. Working closely with business owners and individuals, The Aldrich Group manages their financial, wealth and tax planning strategies. We serve clients with deep industry expertise in construction, manufacturing, real estate, healthcare, nonprofit, telecommunications, utilities, professional services, food processing, agribusiness as well as a variety of privately held companies and individual clients. The Aldrich Group includes the following professional services firms: Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP, Aldrich Wealth LP, Aldrich Retirement Solutions LP, Aldrich Benefits LP (dba Aldrich Insurance Solutions LP in California) and Aldrich Business Transitions LP.
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary And Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit–sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time–off bank. Aldrich also offers a variety of other paid leave, including parental leave, volunteer time and sabbaticals.