Accounting Associate / Senior Associate
Position: Accounting Associate / Senior Accounting Associate
Years of experience:
- 1 to 2 years (Accounting Associate)
- 3 to 5 years (Senior Accounting Associate)
Department Business Services Outsourcing
An Accounting Associate / Senior Associate provides quality and value-added services to our clients in all aspects of accounting, payroll and other related functions.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting and/or taxation reports, including new regulatory related.
- Inputting journal entry into accounting system.
- Conducting periodic account closing operation.
- Preparing regulatory report to MAS, and responding to inquiries from MAS.
- Maintaining a neat and proper filing system for all accounting and/or taxation reporting documents.
- Participate in other duties as assigned by Superior.
- Other activities related to accounting management.
Technical expertise, professional qualifications and experience
- Degree in Accounting / ACCA/ CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- At least 1-2 years of accounting experience in a medium-size accounting firm preferred for Senior Associates position.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be meticulous and careful in his/her work.