Financial Services Advisory Associate
- You will provide assurance services for financial services clients in their financial performance and operations of business; including management structures, information systems and controls using our innovative global audit methodology
- You will deliver a broad range of innovative and cost-effective solutions for financial control regulatory reporting, shareholder value and technology issues
- You will be exposed to projects across different industry/sector
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Final year student with a degree in Accountancy from a reputable local University ACCA/CPA e or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Good track record of academic achievements
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player and keen learner
- Strong interest in the financial sector
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.