Restructuring and Forensic Manager
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision, leverage diverse views and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement.
- Analyzing financial underperformance and or bankruptcy, including financial modelling and constructions of integrated financial models.
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision leverage diverse views and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement
- Analyzing financial underperformance and or bankruptcy, including financial statements financial modelling and constructions of integrated financial models.
- Understanding the allowable scope of services for restructuring for audit and non – audit clients
- Demonstrated extensive leadership and knowledge of delivering the breadth and depth of the consulting services to clients in restructuring situations
- You’ll manage the restructuring engagement by defining the engagement scope, in consultation with the Director / Partner, and executing it in compliance with our policies and protocols.
- Leading engagements, reporting to the engagement Partner or Director, project managing the rest of the team, coordinating deliverables from teams tasked to deal with discreet aspects of assignments, communicating issues to the Partner / Director and driving the project to completion with limited supervision from the Partner / Director.
- Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and make sure that delivered client work is of high quality. As part of this, you'll anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues, as appropriate.
- As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in a medium-size accounting firm or Big 4.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.