This role acts as a focal point for all payroll related communication to employees, between the HR and Finance teams and external Partners such as the Payroll Bureau.
A fantastic opportunity to work with a well established organisation who are looking to employ a Payroll Accountant based in Dartford Kent. This role requires a combination of Management Accounting and Payroll expertise.
- Review monthly payroll transactions using HR and Payroll systems to validate changes to employee records ensuring adherence to statutory and company procedure. (keeping up to date with legislative developments)
- Coordinate payment requests enabling the payment of payroll deductions to the appropriate third parties in accordance with legislative deadlines.
- Act as the focal point for all internal payroll related queries and communication including supporting information to internal/external auditors.
- To deal with all employee queries relating to payroll processing.
- Maintain a cloud online expenses system ensuring any staff changes are reflected. Analysis and review of monthly expenses in accordance with the expenses policy.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts and year end employment disclosures fo all employment cost and headcount reporting. This will include monthly performance reporting, statistics and annual returns (Including P11D's, P60 and PSA disclosures)
- This role with liaise with Finance and HR teams for all reporting requirements. This includes working with the HR budget holder and preparing annual budgets and monthly forecast and analysis against actual results. (Challenging operational costs and seeking efficiency.)
- AAT Qualified: CIMA / ACCA Studier
- MS Office (Intermediate Excel - Pivot Tables / VLookups)
- Detailed knowledge of Payroll Administration and Systems
- Excellent communication skills able to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Management Accounting and Payroll experience.
A competitive salary and benefits package