Financial Controller/Director | Stationing in Greater Bay Area
Our client is a sizable listed multinational manufacturing corporation with strong business presence globally. An exciting opportunity to join the HQ as a Group Financial Controller/Finance Director.
- Directly report to the BODs
- As the key change driver to revamp the group finance S&OP and control standard
- Implement group-wise ERP system and continuous process reengineering to improve operational efficiency
- As a strategic business partner to the BODs and Functional leaders on business transformation, daily business cases, business initiatives and long-term strategic planning
- Assist in any ad hoc projects assigned
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or other related disciples
- At least 12 years of relevant experience, manufacturing industry experience would be a big plus
- Strong transformation mindset
- Open to relocate to Greater Bay Area
- CPA/ACCA/FCCA/AICPA qualification
- Experience in system project
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- IMMEDIATELY AVILABLE IS HIGHLY PREFERRED
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.